Learn Your Perfect
Confused about which colours best suit you?
Wearing the colours that complement your own personal colour characteristics (hair, skin & eyes) will enhance your complexion and make you look younger and more vibrant.
PLEASE NOTE: As part of our commitment as the leading personal style consultancy in Australia, as of the 1st Sept 2018 we will be undergoing a complete revamp of our colour system and therefore will not be taking bookings for this service until this is completed mid 2019. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused, however, with scientific advancements in this area we do believe our new system will be well ahead of it’s time with it also being more relevant and inline with today’s style & fashion beliefs and attitudes.
During your colour consultation, you will be:
- Coded into your colour group.
- Shown how to use your new colour swatch.
- Shown your best lightest neutral & darkest neutral colours.
- How to wear colours that are not in your colour group.
- How to choose makeup colours that suit your colour group.
- Hair Colour advice
You will also receive a colour analysis profile for your colour group.
One on One, 45-minute sessions are conducted at Style with Cindy styling studio, Chadstone Shopping Centre.
Colour Analysis Plus Makeup Tuition
During your colour analysis session, you will be shown how to choose the correct makeup colours that match your colour group.
Then at the end of this session, you can choose to have a 40-minute makeup tuition with our makeup artist.
This is an added bonus we have introduced due to demand and takes your understanding of colour and makeup application one step further.
Not only will you know how to choose the correct colour makeup for your colour group but you will have a practical demonstration on how to do this and how best to apply it for your face shape, skin type, personality and lifestyle.
This makeup session will show you:
- Which foundation suits both your colour group and skin.
- Which eye shadow will suit both your eye colour and colour group.
- Which lipstick colours suit you.
- What is the best application that will suit your personality and lifestyle.
- How to apply makeup for different occasions.
Bookings can be made for just a colour analysis or just makeup tuition. Ideally, though, booking both will ensure you get the maximum benefit from your colour session.
For more information or to make a booking call 1300 991 753 or contact us here.