On booking a $100 non-refundable deposit is required for all personal styling consultations. Full payment is due 48 hours prior to your appointment. Payment can be made by: Cash (only at our Chadstone office), Cheque, Direct Credit or by phone or client portal using MasterCard or Visa.
We also take Amex & Diners with a 2% surcharge
Cancellations or Postponements
For cancellations or postponements within 2 days and if we are not able to fill the spot, 50% of consultation fee will be charged. Within 24 hours full fee will apply. All changes or cancellations must be done by phone and confirmed by us that we have received your advice.
All gift vouchers are valid for one year from the date of purchase. They are non refundable but they can be transferred to another person and can be redeemed for other services of the same value.
You can purchase gift vouchers by email, phone or at our Chadstone office. Payment can be made by: Cash, Cheque, Direct Credit or by phone using MasterCard or Visa.
We also take Amex & Diners with a 2% surcharge.
Stylist Training Courses
- The deposit is non-refundable but is transferable to another course provided the transfer is within the guidelines of the terms and conditions regarding transfers.
- 2 day cooling off period Guaranteed full refund– If you change your mind within 2 days of booking you will receive a full refund including the non-refundable deposit. Cancellation within 2 days of booking must be completed by telephone, if the expiry date of the 2 days falls on a weekend the final day for cancellation will be moved to the Monday following that weekend. After the 2 days your deposit will become non-refundable but transferable to another course based on the terms and conditions regarding transfers. If booking is made within 14 days from the start date of the course then this cooling off period does not apply.
- A student’s position in the course is not secured until enrolment has been completed.
- Enrolment in a course is not completed until full payment of the deposit has been received and cleared into the PSA & SWC bank account.
- Students will not be permitted to start the course unless full payment of fees have been made or have agreed and signed a payment plan agreement.
- The balance of the full course fees should be paid to PSA & SWC 28 days prior to the course start date, failure to comply with agreed payments may result in loss of secured course place and loss of non-refundable deposit.
- Transfers of course date will be permitted with at least one month’s written notice being received by PSA & SWC, who reserve the right to confirm another date – subject to availability. The applicant may make only one change of course date. The new course date must be within 12 months from the date of cancelling the original course date. In the event the student does not book another course date within 12 months of cancelling their original course date their booking will be cancelled with no refund of monies paid.
- A Full refund (less non-refundable deposit) will be made for cancellations made 28 days or more prior to the commencement of the course.
- Cancellations 14 to 28 days prior to the course will be eligible for a 50% refund of total course fees. Transfers to another course date 14 to 28 days prior to the course can be applied for at a loss of the non-refundable deposit.
- Cancellations of 14 or less days will not be refunded or able to transfer to another course date.
- In the event of a student failing to attend or complete the course for any reason, no refunds will be made.
- PSA & SWC reserves the right to cancel any course at its discretion. In the case that the course is cancelled, PSA & SWC will transfer the investment you have made to an alternative course date or refund the cost should another course date not be available within the next 8 months.
- PSA & SWC reserves the right to change the facilitator of the course if for any reason the scheduled facilitator falls ill or any other similar reason that prevents them from facilitating the course.
- No recordings or photos are to be taken during the course without prior authorisation.
- Fees are not refundable if the course is interrupted or cancelled through an act of God or terrorist act
Personal Style Workshops
1. You can register by phone, email at www.stylewithcindy.com.au
2. Full payment is required to secure your seat. On receipt of your booking we will reserve the requested number of seat(s) pending full payment, if payment is not received Style with Cindy may cancel the booking to make way for those waiting for a seat.
3. Once full payment is received you will be sent your ticket(s) and information you will need for the event.
4. Payment can be made by: Cash, Cheque, Direct Credit or by phone using MasterCard or Visa.
We also take Amex & Diners with a 2% surcharge.
Workshops:- A Full refund will be made for cancelations made 21 days or more prior to the commencement of the event. Cancellations between 15 and 21 days prior to the commencement of the event will be eligible for a 50% refund or a full credit towards another event. Cancellations between 14 and 7 days prior to the event will be eligible for a full credit towards another event. With regret, cancellations of 7 or less days will not be refunded or able to be credited to another event, as full payment to the venue will have been made. However a transfer to a substitute attendee is possible on request.
Style Review Runway Shows:- A Full refund will be made for cancellations made 28 days or more prior to the commencement of the event. Cancellations between 28 and 14 days prior to the commencement of the event will be eligible for a full credit towards another event. With regret, cancellations of 14 or less days will not be refunded or able to be credited to another event, as full payment to the venue will have been made. However, a transfer to a substitute attendee is possible on request.
Style with Cindy reserves the right to change the date, venue or cancel any event and will notify all participants.
All physical products purchased from our website or over the phone will be shipped by Australia Post and will be dispatched the next business day after orders are placed. If the product you have purchased is out of stock you will be informed by email of an estimated deliver date.
Shipping costs are charged as a separate item, this price is listed along side the products purchase price on our website.
Right of Refusal
Style with Cindy reserves the right to refuse anyone who wishes to book any of our services or events.
All prices stated on the Style with Cindy website are in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST (Goods and services tax)
Please see Competitions terms and conditions page
Vietnam Tour 2020
- Cancellation penalties do apply, please read carefully.
- Deposit of $950 must be paid upon booking to secure your place.
- Second instalment of $1,700 required by 26th November 2019
- Balance due on 19th February 2020
- In addition to clause 2 to 4, any requested upgrades on flights and accommodation must be paid for on confirmation of the upgrade.
- Cancellation prior to the 1st December 2019 will incur full loss of deposit.
- Cancellations made from the 1st December 2019 to the 1st February 2020 will incur full loss of deposit and 50% of second instalment (totalling $1,800).
- Cancellations from the 1st February 2020 to the 15th April 2020 will incur a loss of 75% of total tour cost.
- Cancellations after the 15th April 2020 will incur a loss of 100% of tour cost.
- Any changes to airline travel date, name changes that cause reissue of tickets will incur fees as per airlines fee structure and administration fees.
- Possession of adequate travel insurance is a compulsory condition of travel and must be purchased at the time of booking.
- Style with Cindy reserves the right to cancel the tour for any reason with a full refund guaranteed for all bookings.
- Style with Cindy reserves the right to change hotels listed in the itinerary due to circumstances beyond their control. All changes will be to a similar or better hotel.
- If Cindy is unable to travel due to ill health Style with Cindy reserves the right to send another Style with Cindy stylist in her place.
- All credit card payments for overseas tours will incur a 1% surcharge for standard mastercard and Visa cards.
- Flight times and Tour times may vary, all participants will be advised of changes.
- Your booking indicates you except the above Style with Cindy Vietnam Tour 2020 terms & conditions