Did you know that the average women only uses 20% of the clothes in their wardrobe 80% of the time!!
What a waste of money and wardrobe space, not to mention the reduced selection. No wonder so many women complain that they have nothing to wear, even when their wardrobe appears to be full.
Over a minimum of 2 hours, your Style with Cindy wardrobe assessment will:
- Have you confidently choosing outfits without frustration and stress.
- Have you loving your wardrobe rather than being frustrated by it every morning.
- Have you look amazing everyday using the clothes you already have.
- Help you build your self-esteem and confidence.
Your wardrobe assessment with our Certified Wardrobe Stylist will also include:
- A full body shape assessment with tips on how to best dress for your shape.
- Finding ways to mix and match pieces including shoes and accessories.
- Being honest but gentle on what pieces should find another home.
- Creating a list of items to purchase that will fill the holes and further maximise your wardrobe.
- Creating your very own personal style tailored to your lifestyle, age and body shape
Your experienced wardrobe stylist will utilise your existing clothes to achieve a style that suits you. The emphasis will be on what you can do with what you have, therefore saving you money. Not only will this save you money but with the advice provided will help to make wiser shopping choices in the future.
Just a quick not to say thanks for the wardrobe session.
I’ve noticed that I’m already feeling a bit more confident about how I’m dressing (even within my currently limited range).
My husband thinks I’m walking straighter! He’s absolutely delighted because he knows I was struggling with my self-image.
I’ve also had comments from people, who can’t quite work out what I’ve done to myself. I tell them I’ve been ‘Cindyed’!
This has been much more than an exercise in styling. It’s already proving therapeutic, giving me the courage to get rid of clothing that just didn’t work but also to challenge the habits of thinking in regard to clothes and how I see myself.
I’m really looking forward to the shopping.
Lucia Nardo, Altona
If you are just not sure about what you need, or you are feeling a little apprehensive, just give us a call, sometimes just a short chat can help make things a bit clearer.
For more information or to book, you can contact us on 1300 991 753 or submit your enquiry using the form below.